It will be the first time that I have an event that is all about ME and my life with Asperger's!
I am so excited and scared, all in one...
They are expecting quite a few people to come and I have never spoken before more than 20 people before, so this will be a step forward, but a scary one.
It's a good practice, though, for when my book comes out and I do book signings, interviews and such.
Anyway, if you are in the New England area, and can make it that day- I would love it if you'd come!!!
let me know in a message here if you'd like to come and I'll give you all of the details.
Posts with Most Replies
- I never got to do one of these. Judge my cart
- Don't come for me unless I send for you, b****.
- For my DD to go to preK, I have to own a car
- My children are in charge of their own bodies.
- The Walking Dead and killing Rick [[Don't read if you're just starting the series or didn't watch last week's epi]]