I am in the middle of a divorce and my husbands lawyer called me and told me that he was wanting to sign over his rights and wants me to drop child support and the CPO me and my children have against him.. I am afraid that if I don't do it he will never sign over his rights and the guy that has raised them since day 1 will not be able to adopt them.....if anyone knows any ways around it and what I can do please let me know! Thanks

Add A Comment


Jun. 1, 2008 at 12:51 AM Personally I wouldn't agree to it! Don't let him have control over ANYTHING!! You stand your ground for you and your little ones... Protection is everything! He's just messin' with your head... Even tho you would like for your fiance to adopt it's that protection order that you need! Stand Strong and do what is best for yur children first!! Good luck....

Message Friend Invite

Jun. 5, 2008 at 5:11 PM

Talk ot a lawyer as soon as possible. They are expensive but check this out. Please im not soliciting im trying to help people. i know how hard money can be!

Please dont let him have control of the situation. Just check this site out and watch the video it will only take about 5 minutes.


Message Friend Invite

Want to leave a comment and join the discussion?

Sign up for CafeMom!

Already a member? Click here to log in