My BF was beaten and robbed this past  week-end.  He actully knows who did it!  The local police were called and a report was made.  He went to the police Dept. today  to get a copy of the report and talk to an investigator, but was told that the report had not been turned in yet and the all the investigators were in a meeting anfd they did not have anyone available for him to talk to.  What the HELL?  Can someone please tell me what to do about  this, or where to turn?   What is a person suppose to do if  your local law enforcement will not even help you?

Add A Comment


Jun. 2, 2008 at 12:44 PM Go to the press, I am sure they would love to hear about how reliable the local law enforcement is acting about this...

Message Friend Invite

Jun. 2, 2008 at 4:15 PM Yikes! This sounds like a future clip on YouTube. So sorry for your bf. He is okay tho right? I would try again at your local PD. Who knows why they havent file the report yet. I always try to take the high rode before burnin any bridges you may have to cross again.

Message Friend Invite

Want to leave a comment and join the discussion?

Sign up for CafeMom!

Already a member? Click here to log in