hey girls i need mayor advice my bff is pregnate and she has been feeling very unconfortable she can't stand her back feet swallonand she feels her baby very low she sas when her baby moves she can feel her slow, she is 37 weeks need advice should she go to the hospital cause her doctor that is seen in her is not answering at all pluss he is no help he is rude in everyway possible so please ladies help me put what should she do???

Add A Comment


Jun. 3, 2008 at 1:39 AM Take her in...If she feels as if she is in labor go to the ER ...Don't post about it...GO NOW!!! 

Message Friend Invite

Jun. 3, 2008 at 2:24 AM march your happy self to the labor and delivery asap

Message Friend Invite

Want to leave a comment and join the discussion?

Sign up for CafeMom!

Already a member? Click here to log in