I love summer!! For more than 2 mos I am safe from the school calling me to complain about my son. I know, it can get demanding having the kids home all day, but it's okay. It gives us time to be together without the rush rush of getting ready for school, and the after school rush of doing homework. It is laid back, time for going to the pool, staying up late and looking at the stars, and lots and lots of trips to the library. Course, in a month or so I may be pulling my hair out, but for now, I can enjoy it. Ahhh, summer time.
Posts with Most Replies
- Do you plan on sucking from your Husband's financial teet forever?
- for those that claim to have a good man/have met the love of their lives.....
- OK Sanctimommys, let's see if I got this straight...
- What is wrong with this picture? Do you think he is less of a man?
- How can atheists be good without God?