My husband and I have been childless all week (the boys have been with their paternal grandparents) and we have been trying to do something each night. Last night we went to the mall and there's a new store "Steve & Barry's". They have all types of funny t-shirts and we stood in the store for about a 1/2 hour just laughing at the shirts. I laughed so hard at one point that I had to rush to the "potty".
Posts with Most Replies
- Dad Demands School Returns His Daughter’s Phone But Principal Refuses
- Does your hubby allow you to have a male OB/GYNO as your doctor?
- UPDATED She doesn't want me at my brother's wedding because I am pregnant and I breed cats
- Is 100k considered wealthy where you live
- Would you be OK with DH leaving at 1:30 am to go to BM house?