I get these every day and sometimes I just delete them but this one is good!
THE DAILY GROOVE ~ by Scott Noelle
:: No Problem! ::
Having a "bad day"?
Whatever you're stressing about -- your child won't
stop whining... you're way behind on the laundry...
the baby nursed "all" night long... you yelled at the
kids *again*... etc., etc. -- remember there are two
components to every problem:
1. The actual condition
2. Your *belief* that it IS a problem
In other words, you don't *have to* perceive the
condition to be wrong or bad.
Would a baby see your mountain of dirty laundry as a
problem? No, because wee ones see the world AS IT IS.
They haven't been trained (yet) to pass judgment on
Reality, so they don't see the problems we see.
Well, if a baby can do it, you can, too! :-)
Today, try letting go of the idea that conditions
"should" be different than they are. Simply accept
"No problem... It is what it is."
But don't confuse acceptance with defeat. You can be
accepting and still desire change. And change happens
*easily* when you're at peace with What Is.
Posts with Most Replies
- Just putting this out there...
- This is how SOME liberals responds to a death of a conservative.
- I am 99% sure that DH is cheating on me and I am going to find out tonight..
- I feel bad - BM wants to put kids in baseball but we just can't do it
- You idiot, you have to at least BE CAREFUL with a f****** pitbull.