Joey has had a fever for 2 days. Today it's 103! She's so pathetic. Her eyes are all glassy, she isn't eating like normal. I just want to make her feel better. It's 7:30 and she's already down for a nap. This afternoon is my cousin's graduation party, so we'll see if that happens. Thank God for Motrin! It's hard having twins when one/or both is sick.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Should she be asked to leave?
- Alt-right radio host predicts ‘white baby boom’ because ‘women are having sex dreams about Trump’
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt: CANDY! Diamonds are a girl's best friend...
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt: CANDY! Click to reveal your SWEET TREAT...
- She's been sexually assaulted 3 times--once in virtual reality