My book was just published and I would like to tell you all about it:
The Alien In Me: Poetry by a person with Asperger's Syndrome is a book that will touch any person that will pick it up and read the poems in it!
It has poems about my childhood, love, motherhood, missing the dad I never had, illness and depression, how I see the world through my Aspie eyes, inspiration and more. It is a poetic autobiography that I wrote with the goal of raising awareness to Autism Spectrum Disorders and helping as many children and people on the Spectrum as I can, to be undertood better by their families and friends.
The book can show you what kind of feelings people with Asperger's deal with on a daily basis, the complexity of our thought process and the difference in point of view about...everything.
It will let you peek into my autistic world and show you what it's like to be an Aspie in a Neurotypical world and then perhaps you will learn more about this invisible disorder and the children and people who are on the Autistic Spectrum.
If you wish to read a review I got about the book, read more about my book or order an autographed copy in a discount- please go to: www.aurtistic-spectrum.com/TheAlienInMe
Posts with Most Replies
- Taking a kid with a fever of 106 to the ER doesn't make me an idiot... Does it?
- no, I am NOT banning alcohol from my house
- dog bites son all the time-hubby says its deserved
- Serious question, is it normal for a Gynecologist to insert a finger in your anus during or after an exam?
- DO YOU HAVE YOUR ANON BUTTON???