Ah the joys of summer. Going swimming everyday. Eating ice cream in the middle of the day. Filling up the kiddie pool, getting sprayed with ice cold water because I turned my back on a 3 year old while watering flowers. The baby doesn't have a sunburn yet, I am working on my third one.
This year has been great for our favorite sport of yard sale hopping. The little one has made out like a bandit. WIth a sandbox, pool, slide, kitchen playset and new sun glasses. I have a project for August now, a little bookshelf to be cleaned up and painted to hold my many books. still deciding what color I plan on using.
Such a wonderful time of year.
Posts with Most Replies
- I'm being offered $150,000 to.... I'm aborting its scheduled
- What Was the Last Thing You Bought?
- Oh so you are a perfect peach with first rate genes and blessings all around you?
- How many times have you had to throw mattresses out due to kids who can't manage to stop peeing the bed?
- My confession (MIL rant about child birth)