Just the thought, school is starting again this month depresses me. All I can hope for is that the year will be better than last year, but I never dare hope for a good year. You know the type of year, where you waalk into the parent teacher conference and the teacher tells you what a pleasure it is to have your child in her/his class. Yea right, like that will ever happen.
It is so unfair cause my son is smart, and very caring, but put him in a classroom of 20 some other students, and he just gets overwhelmed. Then he becomes frustrated. He is picked on for being different, a bit Aspie with sensory issues and a bit ADHD, with a dash of OCD for good measure. Have we discussed homeschooling, you bet. My son and I have an agreement, if he feels he just can't take it anymore, then all he has to do is say the word and we will homeschool or look for a private school.
So, the school year will start, and I will wait on the inevitable phone calls. Man, I think I hate school more than my son!
Posts with Most Replies
- Dad Demands School Returns His Daughter’s Phone But Principal Refuses
- Does your hubby allow you to have a male OB/GYNO as your doctor?
- UPDATED She doesn't want me at my brother's wedding because I am pregnant and I breed cats
- Is 100k considered wealthy where you live
- Would you be OK with DH leaving at 1:30 am to go to BM house?