Honestly I wish I did.
My daughter's baby book is full of pictures, but my son's is greatly lacking.
Honestly it is because I am too picky, if a picture doesnt come out perfect I delete it.
I am really thinking of getting a nice film camera, then I wont feel like my kids photo albums are severely lacking.
The number of pictures has gone done severely, poor kiddos.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Know what's f***ed up about Angel tree?
- Have you or are you spending the holidays pregnant?
- How should I tell him I'm going to do this?
- Have you resigned yourself to the idea that your ASD child may live with you for the rest of their/your lives?
- Have you ever had a kid stay overnight with you at the hospital?