ITS SAD MY LITTLE GIRL MYA WILL BE 2 TOMMORROW!!! SHE IS GROWING UP SO FAST N I DONT WANT HER TO IF I COULD I WOULD KEEP BOTH OF MY KIDS SMALL !! MIKAYLA WILL BE IN THE 3RD GRADE HERE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS IT FEELS LIKE SHE WAS JUST GOIN TO PRESCHOOL NOW SHE IS IN 3RD!! I DONT KNOW WHAT ILL DO WHEN MYA GOES!! I REMBER WHEN THEY WERE JUST BORN N HOW SCARED I WAS OF PICKIN THEM UP N NOW THERE GOIN INTO THE WORLD I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS RIGHT NOW AS AN ADULT I JUST PRAY THAT ITS GETS BETTER FOR THEM WHEN THERE MY AGE!!! I PRAY EVERY NITE THAT I AM TEACHING THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW N HOW TO ACT THEN THEY GET OLDER I PRAY I DONT MESS THEM UP TOO BAD LOL!!! IT TAKES ALOT TO BE A PARENTS N SEE OUT KIDS GROW UP N JUST STAND BACK N WATCH IT HAPPEN WHEN DO WE KNOW IF WE DID A GOOD JOB!!! I FEEL I HAVE SO FAR BUT THEIR STILL LITTLE SO I STILL HAVE MORE TEACHING TO DO I AM JUST REAL BUMMED THAT ONE DAY THEY WONT NEED ME THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!! I LOVE MY GIRLS W ALL OF MY HEART!!!
Featured Posts in All Groups
- He won't let me sleep in even one day!
- Enough about your “thoughts and prayers”: Gun violence isn’t about God — it’s about our shameful refusal to act
- Fall Festival Giveaway: "Pumpkins & Corn Mazes!" WIN $100 gift cards & other PRIZES, too!
- Ah! Hand, Foot, & Mouth Disease!! Help!
- Question about filing for custody