It's been three years ago today that Tom died. How do I explain who Tom was? Tom was a friend, a fellow student, the life of the party. Tom was crass, judgemental, and oftentimes downright mean. I loved him anyway. Tom was my roommates ex-boyfriend, my ex-boyfriend's best friend, and the boy I had a giant secret crush on. When I wasn't feuding with him, I was fantasizing about us ending up together.
How did it happen? Why is he gone? I still ask myself these questions every day. I try to forget. I try to move on. But the truth that I hide from everyone is that every time my phone rings, I hope that it is Tom. Every happy moment in my life, I wish that he was here. I measure my years in August 23rd-August 23rd instead of January-January.
I miss you, sweet friend. I love you. I have always loved you.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Fall Festival Giveaway: "Pumpkins & Corn Mazes!" WIN $100 gift cards & other PRIZES, too!
- Nothing to wear! How are you handling your wardrobe changes?
- No underage children allowed outside?
- Black Book Club Kicked Off of Napa Valley Wine Train Files $11 Million Lawsuit
- He was whining about $$, find out what I did!