It's been three years ago today that Tom died. How do I explain who Tom was? Tom was a friend, a fellow student, the life of the party. Tom was crass, judgemental, and oftentimes downright mean. I loved him anyway. Tom was my roommates ex-boyfriend, my ex-boyfriend's best friend, and the boy I had a giant secret crush on. When I wasn't feuding with him, I was fantasizing about us ending up together.
How did it happen? Why is he gone? I still ask myself these questions every day. I try to forget. I try to move on. But the truth that I hide from everyone is that every time my phone rings, I hope that it is Tom. Every happy moment in my life, I wish that he was here. I measure my years in August 23rd-August 23rd instead of January-January.
I miss you, sweet friend. I love you. I have always loved you.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- It's so hard for me to understand...
- Have your kids gone to see Santa? Let's see some pics!
- ☆ What's something you have going on...that the rest of us would never imagine?
- Maternity Care Tricare Prime Question!!!
- Fox News Evangelist Franklin Graham Calls On Christians To Martyr Themselves In Name Of God