Ok not really, he did hit and kill my cat, but she ran into the car
I was walking the four house distance between my inlaws and my house. My cat Jera was waiting for me at the door of my inlaws to walk me home like she normally does.
Midway we hear a car coming, she walks to the middle of the road, I call her back, she stays, he gets closer, I look away trying to avoid the inevitable. *thud*
He talks to the guy, I grab Jera's kitten , bring him in the house, trying to stop crying cause if I keep it up too long Im gonna puke.only till havent told them. I havent called my mom either cause the second I try to verbally talk about it I start crying again.
Please dont bash, she is an outside cat, she has been all her life. She turned two years old Aug 16th, I helped her mother deliver her.
I believe it was time for her to go, obviously she knew it was dangerous to do what she did yet she did it anyway, in front of me. It was as i fshe did it purposely. Like I need to go now but I want you to know that Ive passed on, it was an immediate death , I dont want you to worry bout me"
I cant even ee the keyboard anymore due to my tears. She was my baby, my oldest of three cats, she was my only outdoor cat. She was my mama cat and I grieve for her terribly.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- All he wants is to be included & no you won't catch his disability
- Should SD and SS do chores when they come to our house?
- DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site
- He can't even speak in complete sentences. Is there something wrong with him?
- We're not friends anymore so quit trying to call me!