OMG!!! My work email was jammed this morning with curses. The email titile was:
I LOVE MY FRIENDS!
This is from the same person a few weeks ago who sent me the email. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!!!! ITS AMAZING. Its another curse. I even posted about the last one.
"We all get them, those emails with 5 pages of forwards before the CURSE!
SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE WITHIN THE HOUR OF READING THIS.
IF YOU DONT, YOUR WISH WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE!
I don’t know why so many people send me this curse email, sob! I don’t send them on I get too many from all the same people. I am starting to feel like that scary movie “One Missed Call” about that killer ghost who keeps popping through the cell phones from the contacts list on the phone. This curse also multiplies like that horror movie “The Ring” where you have to make another copy and pass both copies on. It is grabbing 10 friends out of our contact lists and passing the curse onto them to pass onto another 100 people. Eventually we are all getting bombarded by our friends cursing us multiple times.
I have taken a stand I do not curse my friends with bad luck!
Sad thing is as a result the curse rests on my shoulders and I have rotten luck, sigh!"
This time her curse went out to mutual friends and all sent me that curse. After reading hers I deleted all the rest. So ya I'm going to have some bad luck. I'm just hoping its not going to be a case like "One missed call" and just getting the email is going to be a bad luck curse whether I read it or not.
How do you title a curse "I LOVE MY FRIENDS!"
Most Liked Posts
- What I want to say to obese people in those electronic wheelchairs at the grocery store
- Since so many of you are Pro-Kill.. How about we do this?
- Anyone in the mood for a little before and mostly after? (pic heavy)
- Thank you for sleepng with my ex-fiance!*Update 1**update 2**Update 3*
- third update!! second update!!!! update sorry but if you can't afford to fly them back home they're not going