Yes, I believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I have skipped breakfast since I was a teen and just recently, at almost 50, I have started eating first thing in the morning. I never thought I had the time, didn't feel it settled in my stomach so early in the day, and didn't think it made a difference in my life. Now I am eating less throughout the day, less snacking, and I am losing weight that has put me in high risk as I have high blood pressure and RH that is made worse by my extra weight. And I used to hate cereal. Now I troll the shelves deciding which one I want this week. :)
Posts with Most Replies
- If you are pregnant I am not going to hire you.....
- My ex won't share a car seat with me...am I being crazy?
- My 11 Year Old Asked A Very Good Question...Now I'll Ask You!
- 17 year old raped at Keith urban concert getting blamed. Wait victim blaming? NO WAY
- Buying kids clothes at Kmart, does anyone really do that?