Do you ever feel like you have lost connection with your spouse. There are days when I feel so connected to my hubby and days, sometimes weeks, where I feel like something is in the middle of us and it is causing static between our words and emotions. Sometimes it feels like I am on one path and he is on another; we are yelling at each other but neither of us can understand the other. I often feel like it is my fault, even though I know I can't always be to blame. I do feel neglected often and, as you probably guessed, feel neglected right now. Well, here is a prayer I came across tonight and wanted to share it with you...
Lord Jesus, grant that I and my spouse may have a true and understanding love for each other. Grant that we may both be filled with faith and trust. Give us the grace to live with each other in peace and harmony. May we always bear with one another's weaknesses and grow from each other's strengths. Help us to forgive one another's failings and grant us patience, kindness, cheerfulness and the spirit of placing the well-being of one another ahead of self.
May the love that brought us together grow and mature with each passing year. Bring us both ever closer to You through our love for each other. Let our love grow to perfection.
Posts with Most Replies
- Taking a kid with a fever of 106 to the ER doesn't make me an idiot... Does it?
- dog bites son all the time-hubby says its deserved
- no, I am NOT banning alcohol from my house
- I spent my whole tax refund and now we are screwed
- Serious question, is it normal for a Gynecologist to insert a finger in your anus during or after an exam?