Just thought I'd add a little humor to all the political posts circulating. So, DD (she's 7 and in 2nd grade) and her class have been studying the election, candidates etc. Fiance, I and DD go out to dinner Saturday night at the Mexican restaurant, and fiance and I both tell the waiter to "hold the guacomole". When the waiter leaves, DD says "Mama, what did you tell him to hold, the Barack Obama?" It was so cute, and hilarious, kids say the funniest things, this was one I had to share with all my Cafemamas!
Posts with Most Replies
- Dad Demands School Returns His Daughter’s Phone But Principal Refuses
- Does your hubby allow you to have a male OB/GYNO as your doctor?
- Is 100k considered wealthy where you live
- UPDATED She doesn't want me at my brother's wedding because I am pregnant and I breed cats
- Would you be OK with DH leaving at 1:30 am to go to BM house?