This summer our family was able to visit NY and the site of the Twin Towers. The year before we where able to go to the Flight 93 Memorial. I thought I would share some of the pictures from those two places in remembrance of all those lost today, and also out of gratefulness to all those that stood up before and after these attacks happened to join our armed forces, to help prevent something like this from happening again. Your sacrifices are worth more to me the words can express.
Active Posts in All Groups
- "Happy Memorial Day!" WIN Summer Gift Packages, Coffee & Donuts, the Gift of YOUR Choice & a $100 gift card!!!!
- Are your kids allowed get dirty?
- Does the officiant usually see the guest list for a wedding? Why would my pastor know the guest list?
- Does she really need to do that?
- I swear, people are more entitled than ever! Ridiculous go fund me.