It is time to put myself in check, running is for fun. I have a goal of running an ultra and that is the goal, why I am off with some side goal of running some crazy pace in a 1/2 marathon is beyond me. What happened to my goal? I think I let my husbands idea of if you are running a race you should be running to win really sink in and I forgot to just run for fun. Ok this is it, I am regrouping, resetting the mind and back on track mentally for the ultra, everything else is gravy. No more bumming about races in between. The ultra is the goal, the ultra is the goal, the ultra is the goal.....
Most Liked Posts
- Dd's surprise room redo EDIT: ADDED some BEFORE pics to give you an idea
- That moment you realize your neighbors are actually awesome.
- I'm a teacher. This is how I get my rocks off.
- I broke and tested this morning!!!! Update more tests! Took another test this morning!
- If this is not the Karma bus....