It is time to put myself in check, running is for fun. I have a goal of running an ultra and that is the goal, why I am off with some side goal of running some crazy pace in a 1/2 marathon is beyond me. What happened to my goal? I think I let my husbands idea of if you are running a race you should be running to win really sink in and I forgot to just run for fun. Ok this is it, I am regrouping, resetting the mind and back on track mentally for the ultra, everything else is gravy. No more bumming about races in between. The ultra is the goal, the ultra is the goal, the ultra is the goal.....
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt: CANDY! Click to reveal your sweet treat!
- What did you do that was frugal this week?
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Activity: Get BOO-LICIOUS beverages here & Win a Mug!
- The most beautiful little girls in the world...
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Activity: Get your TREAT BAG here & WIN a TOTE!