So Monday I finally made it to the Farmer's Market. Although I wasn't impressed with the one I went to I did get what I was looking for...SWEET POTATOES! So I came home, baked one, put it in the food processor with some breastmilk and whola! Jae seemed to like it. We are now on day 3 and each day I think she likes it a little more. Anyways just wanted to thank everyone who helped me with the market suggestions, food items, and step by step instructions! I purchased a book months ago but nothing beats the advice of other mommies!:)
I think next week we will try avocados!
Posts with Most Replies
- So Jared (the guy from the subway commercials)
- just took a slap to the face from an 80 year old woman
- What would you do if you ordered an Elsa cake ... and got this instead?
- A cafemom says it's not normal to gush blood during your period
- To you knowledge, were your parents ever on any kind of public assistance?