Well we had a little scare today. I was cleaning and was on a stool putting up a blanket when I fell and landed on my tummy. No pain associated with the fall except my knee and back. So I sat down for a second and regained myself and thought I had better call the doctor. When I did they sent me to the hospital. Once we got to the hospital the girls started moving again. They hooked my up to the monitors and about 5 minutes after I was there I started contracting every 2-4 minutes and they gave me 2 shots of tributeral to stop the contractions. They sent in an ultrasound tech to check everything about the babies and they were both ok. The contractions stopped and the girls were ok so they sent me home and told me not to do much. The girls weighed 2 lbs 14oz and 2lbs 4oz. They really need to stay in a few more weeks atleast, I really don't want to be visiting them in the NICU! It is important that they put on a little more weight before they come into the world!
Just thought I would share my little bit on excitment with everyone!
Posts with Most Replies
- Just putting this out there...
- This is how SOME liberals responds to a death of a conservative.
- I am 99% sure that DH is cheating on me and I am going to find out tonight..
- I feel bad - BM wants to put kids in baseball but we just can't do it
- You idiot, you have to at least BE CAREFUL with a f**king pitbull.