I have some great news tonight. I received an email from Levi's birth father's wife. They are wanting contact and would love to come visit at our home. I've been praying that God would open this door for Levi. I'm so excited I can't stand it. My girls have open relationships with their birth families and I really wanted this for Levi as well. This will be the first time they have reached out to our family and this will be the first time they have seen Levi since he was very little. I'm so excited! I'll keep you updated on when they schedule their visit. Hopefully, it will be soon. I'm now really excited to get the house in order. I want everything to feel very cozy and welcoming to them. Yay! I'm just soooooo excited! God is good!
Posts with Most Replies
- So Jared (the guy from the subway commercials)
- just took a slap to the face from an 80 year old woman
- To you knowledge, were your parents ever on any kind of public assistance?
- What would you do if you ordered an Elsa cake ... and got this instead?
- A cafemom says it's not normal to gush blood during your period