But before I have fun, I must work. Today, I'm looking for weight loss stories and diet ideas for next week. I am also interested in politics and health care. What do the different candidates stand for? What issues do each represent? I'm going to write a rundown soon so readers can make educated decisions come November.
I'm a little tired because the debate kept me up late, and as usual my twins were up early. My daily 6 a.m. alarm is my daughter Annabelle standing at her bedroom door yelling, "I need to go pee pee POTTY, Mommy."
I hope you're all set to have a good weekend. Most importantly, I hope you have some fun and get some rest.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Spankers, would you spank your normal 5 yr old for being continually disruptive in class?
- Fall Festival Giveaway: "Pumpkins & Corn Mazes!" WIN $100 gift cards & other PRIZES, too!
- Apparently my husband has decided he's gay
- Oregon's Community College Shooter Identified
- How many do you have in your kitchen?