So, I had the protection order renewal hearing today. Stephen's mother paid for an attorney. I cannot believe the gall of that woman. She is actively trying to prevent me from protecting my children. The attorney requested an address from me, that would be shared with Stephen, so that they could serve me papers for a paternity action. I refused to give my address for safety purposes, and refused to give my phone number. They settled with me giving my parents' address for service purposes.
I did get my way and the protection order stays in effect for another year. Bright side... Stephen doesn't take care of himself so he should die fairly young with diabetes and his supposed brain seizures.
Active Posts in All Groups
- If you're FAT and on prescribed weight loss pills..
- This is a F U to all you moms who...
- EDIT. vent. I'm tired of nonparents being pissy in the workplace
- WTH? The US is "reviewing its relationship" regarding foreign aid to these savages? It is time to say F* NO
- i work at a gas station and people keep asking for