Ok i have a dd who is 3 she as cerbral palsy ,siezures, and speech issues,and sensory processing disorder all steming from the cerbral palsy. Anyway my point is she can not go TRICK OR TREATING. But i do ave a 6 year old who wants to go if i can not get grandma to tke himtrick or treating or the little one so i can. what can i do for my son so he is not so left out any ideas?????
dad has to work
Posts with Most Replies
- If there was a 95% chance of your baby having Down's Syndrome, would you abort it?
- How would you feel if your daughter did this to herself? (With Poll)
- It's been two months, DD moved out over dating rules and still isn't home
- until you can shut up you arent allowed around us.
- Why are American women so jealous of .........