So this past week or so Matty has picked up this naughty habit of hitting when he isn't happy. I know he didn't get it from home because we don't hit so I asked his teachers at day care and they said some of the older boys (almost 2 years old) have been hitting a bit and they stop them but now Matty is doing it. We have been telling him no and hold his hand down when he tries. We also have been putting him in time out if he does it again but I don't know what else to do. He is normally so sweet and has such a gentle soul. Anyone else ever has this problem? I am wondering if this is normal?
Active Posts in All Groups
- Summer Giveaway: "CafeMom's Summerfest!" WIN a $500 gift card!!
- He's Not Allowed To See His Kids!
- Backyard Family Fun Challenge Day 4: Patriotic Crafts
- No wonder people don't give 2 weeks notice!
- can anyone please help me know for sure if this is possible, or if my husband is lying?(website data on iphone 5)