My son has several food allergies, and family and friends seem to have a very hard time remembering what these things are. So, I engraved some wooden beads with his allergies, and my friend made them into an amber necklace, which you can see here. I am now making custom beads and all sorts of allergy and other medical necklaces and bracelets. Here are a few that I recently completed:
This photo was graciously edited by our own Kiss915 (you can get some of her yummy treats here).
This one says "celiac" on the other side.
You can see more allergy alert jewelry on my etsy site. I am also working on some shoe beads and charms that can be attached to clothing, backpacks, etc. So keep your eye out for those! And right now, I am offering these new items at a reduced, introductory price!
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl
- Fall Festival Giveaway: "Pumpkins & Corn Mazes!" WIN $100 gift cards & other PRIZES, too!
- Are there some subjects you just avoid reading/watching?
- Animal control came to my house and I made them get a warrant!
- Any suggestions for a parent-friendly cell phone for a 12 yr old?