Can you imagine not giving babies their basic human rights, no matter how they entered our world? My name is Gianna Jessen, born 31 years ago after a failed abortion. I’m a survivor, as are many others…but if Barack Obama had his way, I wouldn’t be here.
Unfortunately, Barack Obama voted four times against affording these babies their most basic human right. I have serious concerns about Senator Obama’s record and views on this issue, given he voted against these protections four times as a state Senator. Just as abuse victims share their stories to educate the public, fight for the common good and hope that as a result politicians do what’s right, I felt it was important to come forward and give these new born babies a voice.
I am living proof these babies have a right to live, and I invite you to learn more about Senator Obama’s record on this important issue.
-Abortion Survivor Gianna Jessen
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Thinking about Catholic School!
- Do you think this dad deserves to be charged with murder for leaving his baby in the car while he went to work?
- How do you love a step child that is going through a difficult time?
- Terrified to travel without kids - and I'm the Matron of Honor.
- Have your views on same-sex marriage shifted over the years?