HELLO! FIRST OFF, I SHOULD SAY, THAT I AM NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH TO HAVE THOUGHT THIS ALL UP BY MYSELF, I'M JUST SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW A CUTE IDEA FOR GIFTS WHEN I SEE ONE! .....(FROM THE PARENT'S NOV. 08 ISSUE)
I THOUGHT BECAUSE MY CHRISTMAS LIST CONSISTS OF 1 -18 MO. OLD, 1 -16 MO. OLD, 1- 10 MO OLD, AND 1- 3 MO. OLD........GRIPPER SOCKS FOR THEM ALL TO WEAR ON THE COLD TILE AND WOOD FLOORS THIS WINTER WHILE THEY ARE LEARNING TO WALK! WHEN MY DD WAS FIRST LEARNING TO WALK, I HAD A HARD TIME FINDING SOCKS WITH "GOOD" GRIPPERS ON THE BOTTOMS FOR OUR TILE FLOORS! SO, I THOUGHT, I'D MAKE MY OWN!
A FEW PACKS OF DOLLAR STORE SOCKS......($5/8 PAIRS SOCKS)
AND A PACK OF PUFFY PAINT ($9 FOR 7 COLORS)
AND HERE THEY ARE:
FOR MY NEICE
I MADE THIS ONE FOR BOTH GIRLS
FOR ONE OF THE GIRLS
FOR ONE OF THE BOYS
MY NEPHEW ELY
FOR BOTH BOYS
I HAD TO MAKE A COUPLE FOR MY OWN KIDDO!
AWE, FOR MY GIRL! SO CUTE! THEY WILL BE GREAT SOCKS IN HER STOCKING FOR CHRISTMAS! LOL
RAINBOW! WHERE IS THE POT OF GOLD????? I'M STILL LOOKING!
A BUNCH OF THEM DRYING! THEY TURNED OUT PRETTY COOL!!!
THOSE ARE THE ONES FOR MY GIRL! THEY WILL BE GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS!
Posts with Most Replies
- The admins have been BAD again.. Come help them out 3/31 (warning)
- Piercing girls ears? What choice did you choose?
- Your parents didn't love you if your name is 3 letters or less
- Is your husband/boyfriend/wife/girlfriend older or younger than you?
- For those that took your husbands name when you married