Well...last night I started to have irregular contrations. I have a scheduled C-section on October 23rd and am wondering if I'll make it that far. Kind of scared, but pretty much ready. I have an appointment tomorrow, if I make it that long and we'll see what my doctor will say.
I'm very very hormonal last night and today...yikes...crying all day...fight with hubby last night...phew...poor guy...I didn't mean to get angry with him...
I will be glad to see our son and insha Allah he will be very healthy and all goes as planned.
Most Liked Posts
- Ever Notice How Gay Parents....
- If your child is severely allergic to something be a responsible parent and do not bring them to a fast food restaurant
- I am aborting my Downs syndrome child at 17 weeks. **UPDATE**
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES!!!!! A tribute.
- My DH's father got gay married....and guess what happened