I was born in Edmonds, Washington. I moved to Spokane when I was 3. My Mom and Dad divorced when I was about 6(but had been seperated before I was born) when he wanted to marry someone else. I went to Willard Elementary from Kindergarden to 3rd grade. We moved I went to Linwood Elementary for 4th and 5th grade. We moved again I went Brown fo 6th grade. I went to Salk Middle School and then went to Havermale Alternative High School. I met my boyfriend RC freshman year. We started dating the end of sophomore year and have been together for 3 years!
I got pregnant at 17(last year) and gave birth to my first son August 16, 2007. He was 5 weeks early. I just went for an u/s and found out my fluid was really low so I was admitted to the hospital to be induced. After 15 hours of labor I had only dialated to 2-3 cm and had to have a c-section. He weighed 6 pounds 4 ounces and was 19 inches long.
Brand new! In the NICU. 3 weeks old, day he came home!
He has Hydronephrosis(kidney disease) and had to stay in the NICU for 3 weeks and have a surgery to remove a blockage in his urethra. He also had a severe UTI infection from having a cathetor since birth and had NEC(a common preemie issue.) He is now getting so big!
When he was 8 months I found out I was pregnant again. I am now 31 weeks pregnant with another boy, Kayden.
28 weeks 30 weeks
That it for now...
Posts with Most Replies
- White Silence....is VIOLENCE
- DS wants to give up his American citizenship and my ex is pissed off!
- Black students in Kentucky can't wear their hair in natural hairstyles
- We told my mother-in-law that it would be better for her to wait for a few weeks after I have the baby to visit or visit but stay at a hotel
- This thing I do makes DH mad... Should I stop?