First I am glad I saw this cuz I forgot that happens tonight. So far, knock on wood, I haven't screwed anything up. But I don't think it's cuz I am wonderful it because my stepdad always reminds me and my brothers which ever change is about to happen. I do remeber which one, just never when. lol One year with the time changed in the spring it happened on Easter sunday. This was probably 10 years ago. But I am sitting in church and some friends come sit next us. Cool, but church is almost over. She suddenly wispers to me wow, did they change the service time? I laughed no but time changed. lol When she told her husband he was a bit annoyed . I was just greatful it wasn't me.
Active Posts in All Groups
- SD's lunchbox "wish list" *$210 in groceries for just her lunches*
- Anyone ever have problems with huggies diapers causing diaper rash?
- Call me sue happy if you want too but this is bulls***.
- New here. Don't know what to do. Boyfriend has definitely been cheating. I really need some advice.
- What Was the Last Picture You Took?