Ok, so i can't expect him to understand that just because i stayed up until 12 am before, that i can now.. But how can we still get some 'us' time? I mean come on, i'm tired and wanting to puke all the time, and if the little one goes to sleep at 930 i'd like to take advantage of it and sleep a full night.. But noooooooooooo He's still energetic and wants me to stay up and watch movies and then is upset because i say i'm tired. HE WANTS THE BABY TOO.. He knew what to expect, he helped raise someone else baby from pregnancy on before.. COME ON.. Let me sleep a little that's all i ask v.v
Sorry for venting, yet again.. Anyone else understand me though???
Active Posts in All Groups
- What is the stupidest question anyone ever asked anyone, EVER, in the entire history of the world?
- I know you THINK you're doing people that work on thanksgiving a favor...
- I have a hearing on Monday re: reinstating my ex-husband's unsupervised visitation
- Really can't be the only mom to talk to my child
- My babysitter dyed her hair...