Rain or shine, I will be in that line tomorrow for however long it takes to cast my vote for Obama. My three sons are coming with me, so I plan on packing snacks, lunches, and small entertainment for them in case the line is ridiculously long. My oldest son is very excited about going with me to vote. He's been learning about the presidents and the election process in social studies. He's an Obama supporter because he thinks McCain looks mean (he's 6 years old).
After I go vote, I will be glued to the TV while chatting with my husband, who is deployed, to let him know how everything is going.
I'm very excited....and very nervous.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Absolutely livid with DD's teacher! This is an outrage!!
- ‘Simple bigotry': 200 Missouri high schoolers walk out because trans student wants to use girls’ bathroom
- Would you hand these out to teens or obese people when they use motor-carts?
- Clerk in gay marriage fight once unlikely to wage moral war
- Nation with Crumbling Bridges and Roads Excited to Build Giant Wall