P.J. Gladnick's post regarding the audio of Barack Obama telling the San Francisco Chronicle he will bankrupt the coal industry has already elicited the response of : "unbelievable" from a West Virginia coal official. Governor Palin included the issue in a speech at a rally in Ohio today as well.
During Obama's January 2008 talk with the San Francisco Chronicle, he also mentions how electricity rates would "skyrocket" (H/T to Hot Air's Ed Morrisey for focusing in on this)(my emphasis added:)
Posts with Most Replies
- That's Offensive! That's Vulgar! That's Disgusting! I'm clicking on it...
- My unvaccinated children go to school with your vaccinated children
- I will give $50 to the first person who... *UPDATE*
- Finding near by mommies:) Where do you live?
- S/O sooo...if a girl is "partly" at fault for wearing a short skirt when raped is a girl "partly" at fault if she wears flip...