P.J. Gladnick's post regarding the audio of Barack Obama telling the San Francisco Chronicle he will bankrupt the coal industry has already elicited the response of : "unbelievable" from a West Virginia coal official. Governor Palin included the issue in a speech at a rally in Ohio today as well.
During Obama's January 2008 talk with the San Francisco Chronicle, he also mentions how electricity rates would "skyrocket" (H/T to Hot Air's Ed Morrisey for focusing in on this)(my emphasis added:)
Posts with Most Replies
- What would you think if you read this on a wedding invitation?
- Besides childbirth, what's the most painful thing that you've been through?
- Would you be his fourth wife?
- no BM. i am not getting rid of my dogs.quick uodate
- Do you think she's being silly? Refusing a religious wedding and losing out on...