We do not judge another based on who they love. We do not push our beliefs on others. We do not quote our sacred works. We do not recruit others to our path. We take ownership of our faults and do not blame others. We love our family unconditionally. We love our friends of all walks of life no matter their faith or lifestyle. As parents we love just like you...deeply and forever. As wives and husbands our love transeeds time and space. As friends we are true and fierce protectors of your hearts. We do our best to accept your faith and we appreciate those that love everyone no matter who they love. I say thank you to my dear friends who have opened their hearts and minds.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Women, Sex, and the Fear of Offending: A Post-Cosby Conversation
- Read the Letter Planned Parenthood Sent News Outlets Warning Them Not to Air Undercover Videos
- Boys get Third Degree Burns on Daycare Waterpark trip - Daycare blames the kids
- My mother was 12 when I was born.
- She's 5 and having potty accidents