I can't believe I'm going to have a 2 year old and a newborn at this time next month, yikes. My daughter is definitely head-strong and knows what she wants. She throws tantrums almost daily. She really likes to play with her dolls. She loves to sing her ABC's and Old MacDonald. Brushing her teeth can be a battle. We have to try so many techniques to get her to brush twice a day. I think she may have cabin fever because she really has been cooped up in the house a lot lately. I'm 8 days away from delivering this baby and it takes lots of effort to leave the house. And if we do go to the store or something, she'll run wild in the store. She doesn't like to sit in the cart or stroller anymore. She has been wanting to wear her halloween costumes or snowsuit a lot lately. She wants to dress herself. Potty training has come to a halt. I think we'll just wait to concentrate on that after the baby is born. I know she senses things are going to change soon, so she's extra clingy to me. Normally she's a daddy's girl. We are extra patient with her. Hopefully, she'll love her baby brother and she'll adjust fine.
Posts with Most Replies
- SM is stuck up **UPDATE**
- This is why I hate people in my house updated
- BM is under the impression that DH is lying about how much money he makes so she is taking us to court.
- SIL made a scene at dinner last night. I am never going out with her to eat again!
- Here are the 4 year olds parents (gorilla at Cincinatti zoo)