Heres one of my easiest bread recipes!! its a fun one!
My French Bread
1 T. yeast
1 ½ c. lukewarm water
4 c. flour
2 t. salt
1. Mix yeast with lukewarm water.
2. add salt and sugar.
3. add 2 c. of flour(can use mixture of different flours), then work the next couple of cups in with your hands.
4. form into desired shapes, rolls, loaves in a bread pan, rustic loaves, or bread sticks. Can raise for 30-60 min. however long you want! The longer the better. Till doubled.
5. heat oven to 400 degrees bake for 25 min.
6. you can also beat egg up and brush over top before you put in oven.
7. optional: you can put herbs or garlic in mix or on top of bread.
Most Liked Posts
- Ever Notice How Gay Parents....
- If your child is severely allergic to something be a responsible parent and do not bring them to a fast food restaurant
- I am aborting my Downs syndrome child at 17 weeks. **UPDATE**
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES!!!!! A tribute.
- My DH's father got gay married....and guess what happened