I was re-reading a post I'd posted in when I was pregnant that was guessing your baby's stats. I said 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches long. I hadn't realized I'd guessed so close-lol! Rachel was 8lbs 3.4 oz and 20 inches long! And when the doctor gave me my due date I told my hubby that I thought she was a week or so off and, funny enough, our daughter was born 12 days late! And right before I got pregnant I had a dream about having a little baby daughter (which made me want a baby!). I just thought it was all kinda funny! Lol! Anyways, I'm going to go check on my beautiful sleeping daughter that the Lord has blessed me with! :-)
Posts with Most Replies
- Who is brave /UNbrave enough (shout out to anon7!) to admit that they don't give a shyte about all this organic food, car seat nazi business,
- ungrateful stepsister cuts off mom after being taken in
- She wants us to pay for her lawyer?
- Say you are homeless, and someone hands you a grocery bag full of stuff....
- "Surprise Auntie K, you're family is growing by two"