My son came home yesterday with a school T-shirt order. There are 35 drawings from kids on it. I looked closely and the first drawing of a bus looked familiar. It looked like the bus I drew for him all last year for his daily schedule. Then I saw the name, it was my son! His drawing was picked first out of all the kids! I'm so proud! His is the very first drawing.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Have your kids ever thrown you under the bus?
- Oh, nice! A show to help me navigate...
- Texas Supreme Court Rules That Christian Parents Can Keep Their Kids Stupid
- Woman Who Spanked Her Children With Belt After She Caught Them Stealing Gets Arrested And Sets Off Firestorm Of Debate
- Orange is the New Black - no spoilers please!!!