Yesterday when my husband brought in the days old mail, there was a letter from Grandma to my son, thanking him for the puzzle letter he had sent her. He held it, got a funny expression on his face, looked into my eyes and said, "Mom, it feels like winter!" I had to think about it, then I asked him if it was cold, and he said, "Yes! Like winter!"
What a nice way to say something is cold!
Posts with Most Replies
- I now know who all the Hillary voters were.
- My 14-year old daughter was taken to the Women's Protest March without my knowledge or consent!
- Can't win. Court orders say we should talk twice a week. not once but twice
- Am I wrong for withholding sex?
- Trump reinstates ban on US funds promoting abortion overseas