|Stephanie Carol Walston|
|WALSTON, Stephanie Carol, 38, of Farnham, passed away on Wednesday, December 3, 2008. Stephanie was a member of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Survivors are her husband, Robert Lee "Bob" Walston; her mother, Lucille "Lucy" Gray and husband, Francis; her father, James Sadler; three sons, Michael Bradshaw Jr., Christian Walston and Bobby Walston; five daughters, Beth Barnette, Tiffany Bradshaw, Kaitlyn Walston, Katherine Walston and Karli Walston; three brothers, James "Jay" Sadler Jr., Martin Gray and Lloyd Gray; a sister, Susan Herring; an aunt, Nancy Miller; and an uncle, Louis Thomas and wife, Sherry. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, December 6, 2008 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Tappahannock, with interment in Cobham Park Baptist Church cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made to Stephanie's Children Scholarship Fund, in care of any Northern Neck State Bank. Online condolences may be made to www.welchfuneral homeva.com.|
Active Posts in All Groups
- What are your kids school hours?
- If you default on your student loans there's a good chance your social security income will be garnished
- Update on my daughter having alcohol at her wedding. Not good :(
- My son almost made me cry in the store today
- Outraged & furious! Need help ASAP!!! PLEASE!!! *Edit to explain his diagnosis*