Hannah has finally learned to put herself to sleep. YAY!
Last Friday I decided she was old enough she should not be waking up 3-4 times per night. She has exhausted me. Hannah has never been a good sleeper. Trying to work full time on only a few hrs a night has not been easy.
Friday night we put her in the crib without a swaddle. She screamed for 1 1/2 hrs. It killed me. I kept going in every 10 minutes and talking to her. She finally fell asleep on her tummy. The next night it only took 15 minutes of crying. This whole wk she has been only waking up once during the night to nurse. Tonight when I put her in her crib she just laid her head down and went to sleep. I am so excited and proud :)
Posts with Most Replies
- The admins have been BAD again.. Come help them out 3/31 (warning)
- Piercing girls ears? What choice did you choose?
- Your parents didn't love you if your name is 3 letters or less
- Is your husband/boyfriend/wife/girlfriend older or younger than you?
- For those that took your husbands name when you married