we are in the process of trying to sell our home, with the rest of America. We are having to relocate to another state do to my husbands job, which he has already started. So therefore he is working out of state and i get to prep the home for viewings, and raise 3 children. When there are viewing I experience moments of hope and excitement of being able to join my husband and selling the home, so far only to get rejected and sent back into reality of the terrible market crisis we all are experiencing. However I guess I am hopeful for the new year and the promise of hope with the new administration of the president. I also try to remind my self how lucky I am that I have a home,a ,family and my husband has a job for that matter. However the roller-coaster ride of selling is quite a stress-ful experience.
Posts with Most Replies
- Dad Demands School Returns His Daughter’s Phone But Principal Refuses
- Does your hubby allow you to have a male OB/GYNO as your doctor?
- Is 100k considered wealthy where you live
- UPDATED She doesn't want me at my brother's wedding because I am pregnant and I breed cats
- What's your excuse for not telling your child who their real dad is?