My baby boy is one month old already. I can't believe he's been here for an entire month. He is such a good boy. He is a champion sleeper (just like daddy). He will sleep four hours at night, nurse, get a diaper change and goes back to sleep. And he only cries when he is hungry or needs to be changed. James has discovered his hands because he like to suck on them when he's hungry. And he is awake a lot more often even though he spends most of his day asleep. He really enjoys chillin' in his swing and watching people. I have been so super blessed because Olivia was the total opposite of James 3. I remember going delirious form lack of sleep and getting really depressed because she cried so much. Everyone told me the second baby was the opposite of your first, and it couldn't be more true. I remember having to swaddle Olivia every night. James doesn't need to be swaddled. But I love them both the same. I love being a mommy of two. It's tiring, but so worth it. Olivia loves her baby brother. She tries to help a lot. She wants to change his diaper and take off his clothes. She isn't jealous because she is a daddy's girl. But she gets lots of extra love. I can't wait to see what happens next month.
Posts with Most Replies
- What would you think if you read this on a wedding invitation?
- Besides childbirth, what's the most painful thing that you've been through?
- Do you abstain from sex during your period? *some may be grossed out*
- So Jared (the guy from the subway commercials)
- just took a slap to the face from an 80 year old woman