Please click this link, you will not be sorry. It is the most amazing video that challenges you to consider someone else's perspective. (be sure the sound is turned on on your computer, the music is even beautiful!)
My sociology teacher showed us this video the last day of class and told us a story about how while at the grocery store one day, the woman in line in front of her at the checkout was a mess, she was holding up the line getting her groceries onto the conveyer belt, then she didn't have enough money to buy all the things she had brought up there and then having to pick out which things to put back, and she noticed everybody getting frustrated and rolling their eyes at her and she burst out in tears and apologized....... that was her first trip to the grocery store since her husband and kids had been killed in an accident.
My teacher's point was to show us to consider where other people are at, not just ourselves all the time. I'm going to leave it at that, please take what you will from this amazing video.
I appreciate each and everyone of my cafemom friends and I want to let you know that you all are amazing women and I'm a better person for having found you!
Have a great Christmas,
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Huckabee is for the moment, the #1 CRAZY in the clown truck.
- When to tell my NEW job I'm Pregnant??!!
- Is it bad etiquette to not feed guests at a bday party and not put it on the invite? ETA time of party
- My 16 yr old SS is being charged with statutory rape and kidnapping....
- Bullying is all About Perspective