My 2 year old nephew Dylan Rion is in ICU in AZ. This will make his 3rd day there. All the info I have I have gotten through my MIL so I dont have every detail. I am not sure why he was taken to the hospital but the first day they thought it was his heart come to find out he has had walking pneumonia. We dont know how long he has had this but we found out yesterday thats what has put him in the condition he is in right now. They drained A LOT of fluid off both sides of his lungs yesterday and still think he may have heart damage. We thought things were looking up yesterday but today we found out he has taken a turn for the worse. His lungs keep producing huge amounts of fluid. I dont know exactly what they are doing as we live in NC and have no way to get to AZ. All I know is my husband said when his mother called today she was in tears so it is probably worse that she is telling us. Please keep this little man in your prayers!
Posts with Most Replies
- If there was a 95% chance of your baby having Down's Syndrome, would you abort it?
- How would you feel if your daughter did this to herself? (With Poll)
- My son brought a ouija board in my house.
- It's been two months, DD moved out over dating rules and still isn't home
- until you can shut up you arent allowed around us.