I am so happy right now. I just came from my cousin's baby shower and it was great. They baby shower was nice but what I am truely excited about is what happened after. I have a lot of cousins, most of them are 6 years younger than I am. Growing up, I moved around ALOT because my dad was in the army. I never built relationships with my family. I don't think I can even tell you one single thing about any of my cousins. Even now, I don't really talk to them. I don't get invited to any parties. Nothing. But today after the party, my aunt and one of my cousins were hanging out with Bella and me, talking. We were joking and laughing. I feel like maybe I am not going to be the outsider anymore. I don't plan on coming down from cloud 9 until at least tomorrow. Wow!
Posts with Most Replies
- My cousin lost full custody of her baby over not breastfeeding :(
- She thought I already done it but I havent
- DH driving SD to college with BM? I'm not comfortable and now she's pissy at me
- I can't stand it when people are rude to you because of your size
- SAHM how do you do it with no money? Seriously!